Food Service Times
- Breakfast (In-room dining Only): Monday to Sunday 7:30am - 10am
- Tea, Coffee & Cake (Outdoor Terrace): Monday to Sunday 10am - 5:30pm
- Lunch (Outdoor Terrace & Room Service): Monday to Saturday 11.30am - 5.30pm
- Afternoon Tea (Outdoor Terrace & Room Service & Takeaway): Wednesday & Saturdays 2pm - 5pm
- Sunday Lunch (Outdoor Terrace & Room Service & Takeaway): Sundays Only 12pm - 2pm
- Dinner (Outdoor Terrace & Room Service): Monday to Sunday 5:30pm - 8.30pm
- Dinner (Takeaway): Wednesday, Friday & Saturday 5:30pm - 8.30pm
- Drinks (Outdoor Terrace & Room Service): Monday to Sunday 10am to 9pm
Please note, these service times are subject to changed based as and when government restrictions are lifted
Our indoor bar & restaurant are due to re-open on Monday 3rd August (Subject to review by Welsh Government on 30th July)
Our indoor Bar & Restaurant are due to re-open from Monday 3rd August*. To book a table please contact us on 01558 823431 or complete our online form here
*Subject to review by Welsh Government on 30th July
DINE "CINIAWA" AT THE PLOUGH
The Plough Rhosmaen has an excellent nationwide reputation for it’s commitment to using the best local ingredients, cooked in new and exciting styles and a menu with choices of the old favourites or dishes a little more imaginative, complemented by an extensive wine cellar and a great range of coffees to finish.
Wherever possible we source our produce locally to bring you the very best quality and tastes from the Heart of Wales, from field to plate - season to season! Carmarthenshire and the Brecon Beacons have some spectacular producers of meats, cheese and indeed beverages, which we incorporate into our menus for your enjoyment. We cater for all dietary requirements, so please ask prior to arrival. Mwynhewch eich Bwyd - Enjoy your Meal.
THE PLOUGH RHOSMAEN
Get in Touch
Our friendly and helpful team are waiting to answer any queries you may have or take your booking.